“I tend to to spend more than the average amount of time with my patients to make sure I get a complete, comprehensive picture. I try to listen to their needs as oppose to rush them through.”
Dr. Jon Williams is a general surgeon who is fellowship trained in Minimally Invasive, Robotic, and Bariatric Surgery. Dr. Williams earned his medical degree at Jefferson Medical College before training in general surgery at Harbor UCLA Medical Center. He then pursued his fellowship training at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Dr. Williams has extensive experience in treatment of obesity and metabolic syndrome. He performs robotic and laparoscopic bariatric surgeries including gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, removal of gastric bands and bariatric revision surgery. His practice provides a comprehensive preoperative, and postoperative treatment plan.
Fresh out of his fellowship, Dr. Williams is up to date on the latest and most effective surgery practices and treatment options. Few doctors and practices in the state of Nevada offer Robotic Bariatric surgeries. Patients of Dr. Williams not only love his skill and successful outcomes, but his bedside manor and the compassionate care that he provides.
When he’s not operating, Dr. Williams lives an active lifestyle. He is a former college athlete, marathon runner, golfer, and is working towards his first triathlon. He is happy to be practicing in Sin City and excited to improve the health of those living in Nevada and beyond.
Specializing in all aspects of minimally invasive surgery, Dr. Williams has also successfully performed the following surgeries:
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Cholecystectomy for Gallstones and Gallbladder Disease
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Repair of Incisional and Inguinal Hernias
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Colon Surgery for Cancer
- Diverticulosis and Diverticulitis
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Nissen Fundoplication for treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Heller Myotomy for treatment of Achalasia
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Splenectomy